PARADE will be held on July 4, 2013. The parade steps off at 10 am on Kings Highway at Chestnut Street.
- JUDGING is ONLY for the following groups: Family Groups, Neighborhood group and Organizational Groups.
- Pre-Registration has been eliminated
- Registration on Wednesday, July 4 is available 8:30 to 9:30 am ONLY. Assembly information can be obtained at the Registration table at the rear of the Presbyterian Church driveway, 29 Kings Highway, East.
- Participation ribbons for ALL CHILDREN participating in the parade will be given out during registration and/or lineup. This includes Baby Parade, Dress-Up Parade, and all bikes, trikes, big wheels, and in-line skaters. Ribbons are also given to all children in groups being judged.
- The Pick-Up Band will assemble behind the Presbyterian Church at 9:30 am.
- Antique Autos Entrants need to report to the Antique Auto Registration table on Kings HIghway after 10 am. Further information can be obtained from Frank Houston 856-428-2702.
- Parade winners will be announced and winner ribbons will be awarded at the high school immediately following the parade.
- FREE cold drinks will be available behind the high school courtesy of the Lions Club. Hot dogs and pretzels will be available for purchase.
- NO RAINDATE for the parade.
- HELMETS MUST BE WORN BY CHILDREN, 17 years and Younger, RIDING BIKES/TRIKES, BIG WHEELS.
- CHILDREN MAY NOT USE MOTORIZED OR BATTERY-OPERATED VEHICLES UNLESS ACCOMPANIED BY A PARENT / ADULT.
- PARADE PARTICIPANTS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED FROM THROWING CANDY OR OTHER ITEMS! PLEASE PASS OUT ITEMS BY HAND!